As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|This article is a stub. You can help Dragon Project Wiki by .|
Weapons in Dragon Project are crafted using materials dropped by Behemoths.
Weapons are also grouped into five classes, each having their own advantages over the other.
- Sword and Shield class weapons are ideal for Hunters with a defensive strategy.
- Great Sword class weapons are slow but heavy hitters that can deal massive damage to a monster.
- Dual Blades class weapons deliver quick blows and are suitable for high-speed combat.
- Spear class weapons have longer reach compared with other melee weapon classes.
- Bow class weapons let Hunter deal damage to a monster at a safe distance.
Each weapon class also has its own Special Action. The Special Action of a weapon will depend on its type: Normal, Heat, Soul, Burst and Oracle.
The special action of Normal-Type weapons can be activated by tapping and holding your attack for a while. Special Actions of Heat-Type and Soul-Type weapons are activated similarly but require Hunters to fill either the Heat meter or Soul gauge. But burst is also a new one in this game it uses bullets to fire, it also follows a enhanced of all weapons. Oracle was newly released in this game.