From Dragon Project Wiki
(Redirected from Armor)
|This article is a stub. You can help Dragon Project Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Dragon Project Wiki by .
A set of armor is divided into four parts: Head, Body, Arms, and Legs. Each part can be crafted using monster parts. Hunters wearing a full armor set may receive bonus stats, but Hunters can also be creative and use armor from different sets.
Gold Armor[edit | edit source]
- Gold Armor is forged from behemoth tablets.
- When it is fully limit broke it has an extra Passive Magi slot.
Silver Armor[edit | edit source]
- Silver Armor is NOT forged from behemoth tablets. It can however, be forged in a variety of different ways.
- Given as Event Rewards, sometimes you are given the actual piece of equipment and other times you are given items than can forge the event equipment.
- You can forge them from Emblems, which are dropped from Behemoths in the field.
- You can also forge them from different materials, it varies from ranks of S, A, B and C materials.
- Silver armor does not usually get an extra passive magi slot when fully limit broke (The only one so far is the Goldster Set).